On 24 October past, 2017, the Kick-off meeting of the project “BIMclay – Improve technification and LCA qualification of workers in ceramic sector with the support of BIM applications” was held by Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (iED) in Larissa (Greece). This project is co-funded by the ERASMUS+ Programme of the European Union, which aims to develop a multimedia tool linked to BIM technology on the most advanced and ecological ceramic product placement techniques.
In this meeting, a general presentation of the project was made with local media support. Also, the coordinator presented a breakdown of the specific tasks to be undertaken and questions relating to the financial management and dissemination of the project.
The meeting was attended by representatives of the different institution and organisations involved in the BIMclay project, which are the following:
- Associação Portuguesa da Indústria da Cerâmica e de Cristalaria (APICER) (Portugal), Project promotor.
- Centro Tecnologico da Cerâmica e do Vidro (CTCV) (Portugal)
- Asociación Española de Fabricantes (Hispalyt) (Spain)
- Asociación Empresarial de Investigación Centro Tecnológico del Mármol, Piedra y Materiales (Spain)
- Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (iED) (Greece)