BIMclay project, funded through the Erasmus+ programme, is nearing its end.
The last meeting of the project was held on 13 June at the APICER headquarters in Coimbra.
The following day, the last seminar was held, organised by the Portuguese Ceramics Industry Association (APICER), the project promoter. This event was attended by professionals from the sector and, subsequently, they participated in the round table in which BIM was put into context at a national level and the importance of this tool for ceramic and construction product companies was discussed in depth.
These closing events of the project were attended by representatives of all the participating organisations:
- Associação Portuguesa da Indústria da Cerâmica e de Cristalaria (APICER) (Portugal).
- Centro Tecnologico da Cerâmica e do Vidro (CTCV) (Portugal).
- Asociación Española de Fabricantes (Hispalyt) (Spain).
- Asociación Empresarial de Investigación Centro Tecnológico del Mármol, Piedra y Materiales (CTM) (Spain).
- Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (iED) (Greece).