On February 14th, the third meeting of the BIMclay project took place at Hispalyt headquarters (C/ Orense, nº 10, 2nd floor, offices 13-14) in Madrid.
In this working meeting, the project participants discussed strategies and defined the tasks necessary to achieve the objectives set out in the project funded by the European Union.
This meeting point served as a validation and evaluation of the tasks carried out, as well as a starting point for the development of the next activities planned in the project.
This third international meeting was attended by representatives of all the participants in the project, which has a consortium integrated by:
- Associação Portuguesa da Indústria da Cerâmica e de Cristalaria (APICER) (Portugal).
- Centro Tecnologico da Cerâmica e do Vidro (CTCV) (Portugal).
- Asociación Española de Fabricantes (Hispalyt) (Spain).
- Asociación Empresarial de Investigación Centro Tecnológico del Mármol, Piedra y Materiales (CTM) (Spain).
- Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (iED) (Greece).